Keep in touch with our latest news and promotions. Register and be the first to know !
Spain Elija su país
- Belgium - français
- Belgium - nederlands
- Czech Republic
- Baltics - English
- Russia - english
- Russia - русский
- Turkey - english
- Turkey - Türk
- United Kingdom
- Central Africa - English
- Central Africa - French
- South africa
- Middle East & North Africa - العربية
- Middle East & North Africa - english
- Middle East & North Africa - français
- Using the correct exhaust system will ensure that:
- The engine always operates with the right air-fuel mixture, always providing the maximum power while maintaining minimum fuel consumption
- The working life of other important parts of the engine - valve system, silencers, catalytic converters, lambda sensors, etc. will help to be extended.
- Silencer details
- A silencer is a combination of tuning chambers, baffle partitions and perforated and solid tubes designed to dissipate noise pulses while moving exhaust gases and vapor.
- In the absorption principle, E-glass is stuffed into the silencer to eliminate unwanted exhaust sound.
- The two-layer aluminized steel protects Walker® mufflers against corrosion.
- Walker® silencers are produced with the same stainless steel welding material as the original equipment supplier.
|1. Two-layer aluminized steel
2. Perforated tube
4. Stainless steel welding